The effects used are chosen by the web site and don't always turn out perfectly. However, it does allow you to remix using the same pictures if you are not satisfied. The above was the video I thought the best; below are two videos the were not quite as good, but show other effects which might manifest themselves.
Animotoing
at
4:24 AM
I've been playing around with Animoto. It's a site to which you upload pictures and it mixes them with music and effects. Here's an example using various logos I've used over the years:
The effects used are chosen by the web site and don't always turn out perfectly. However, it does allow you to remix using the same pictures if you are not satisfied. The above was the video I thought the best; below are two videos the were not quite as good, but show other effects which might manifest themselves.
The effects used are chosen by the web site and don't always turn out perfectly. However, it does allow you to remix using the same pictures if you are not satisfied. The above was the video I thought the best; below are two videos the were not quite as good, but show other effects which might manifest themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular entries
-
With the price of gas in the modern day, I've looked around at scooters/mopeds a little bit. An interesting thing out there is the 3 whe...
-
An interesting part of Michigan v. Bryant is the hostility which bleeds through the decision to the decoupling of the hearsay exceptions fr...
-
June 16, 2004 In this newsletter: HAWAII EXTENDS ACT 221 Hawaii has some very impressive and generous tax incentives. Considering all the pu...
-
Every time I get on Facebook it tries to set me up with someone. Now, not to be too cynical about things, but girls who looked like that wer...
-
This month's edition of The National magazine ( National (English) - October/November 2010 ) has a significant multi-page article on pri...
-
In the "Street View" lawsuit with the Borings (see: Boring lawsuit over Google's "Street View" ), Google has filed a...
-
There's been a bit of a buzz lately about laptop inspections by the Department of Homeland Security ( Crossing the border? Consider the ...
-
Apparently both the Privacy Commissioner of Canada and Facebook intend to hold separate press conferences tomorrow to discuss the outcome of...