CrimLaw - http://crimlaw.blogspot.com
Sorry, Ladies & Gentlemen, but I'm going back to "short" rss feeds. I know it makes things less convenient for those of you using aggregators, but I just did a quick search around the interweb and it's gotten pretty obvious that a number of sites are just grabbing my content and publishing it. I wouldn't even be all that upset about it except that I don't even seem to be getting a link back to CrimLaw.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
[addendum] I stumbled over "footers" for the feed and am going to see if I can use it to attach my site's url rather than shortening the feed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular entries
-
With the price of gas in the modern day, I've looked around at scooters/mopeds a little bit. An interesting thing out there is the 3 whe...
-
An interesting part of Michigan v. Bryant is the hostility which bleeds through the decision to the decoupling of the hearsay exceptions fr...
-
June 16, 2004 In this newsletter: HAWAII EXTENDS ACT 221 Hawaii has some very impressive and generous tax incentives. Considering all the pu...
-
Every time I get on Facebook it tries to set me up with someone. Now, not to be too cynical about things, but girls who looked like that wer...
-
This month's edition of The National magazine ( National (English) - October/November 2010 ) has a significant multi-page article on pri...
-
In the "Street View" lawsuit with the Borings (see: Boring lawsuit over Google's "Street View" ), Google has filed a...
-
There's been a bit of a buzz lately about laptop inspections by the Department of Homeland Security ( Crossing the border? Consider the ...
-
This is the first Canadian case of "medical identity theft" or impersonation that I've seen widely reported: CBC News - Calgar...